e-Leonardo Book Covering Machine - Automatically Cover & Protect Books Fast
Quickly cover large quantities of books with wrinkle- and bubble-free book covers using a patented CoLibri e-Leonardo book covering machine.
- Cover miniature and standard sized books in protective, PAT-certified books covers
- A digital display and foot pedal makes this machine very easy to learn and use.
- The e-Leonardo will automatically cover books in 20 to 30 seconds.
- Each book-covering machine features 100% accurate machine-controlled trimming and welding.
Based in Italy, CoLibri Systems developed and patented the first automatic book covering system that does not use adhesive. The e-Leonardo is perfect for protecting standard sized books in high-use libraries, archives, offices, and special collections. With a push of a button, the e-Leonardo book covering machine senses, checks, gauges, lowers, welds, trims and rises again, ready to cover the next book.
The digitally controlled sensors allow for accurate results every time, and the PAT-certified, transparent CoLibri book covers effectively double the lifespan of books. The e-Leonardo is engineered to control several factors, including temperature, timing, and pressure, for the most accurate welding and trimming possible. A digital display makes it easy to learn, and the machine is so efficient that it can cover a book within 20 to 30 seconds. The machine also displays the number of covers cut.
- Dimensions: 22" X 3.54" X 16.15"
- Weight: 15 LBs
- Uses standard sized book covers
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation